True one-person operation, set up in seconds, finish in minutes
The revolutionary ZIPLEVEL PRO-2000 is a precision altimeter that not only levels but reads elevations in unmistakably clear digits while solving all of the foregoing problems. Savings start with the two second set up and five second pack up time so there is no excuse to avoid checking a critical measurement. A press of the Measurement Module Zero key anywhere within the 12M vertical set up range sets an infinite size level benchmark plane. It?s like setting a laser instrument height at the elevation where you might wish to level. ZIPLEVEL adapts to you rather than making you adapt to a laser with a rod and sensor. You can instantly level or adjust forms by yourself for true one man operation. Elevations are displayed directly in your favourite scale with positive digits above and negative below your benchmark with 0.2mm precision without math or line-of-sight. Because ZIPLEVEL technology is immune from tilted level plane problems, there is no need for factory calibration and no error with distance. In fact, ZIPLEVEL?s powerful Carry Function lets you measure over any distance or elevation on earth without tabulation or math. Our new dual range ZIPLEVEL can even detect the thickness of a sheet of paper for precision measurements never before possible. As a bonus, the rugged ZIPLEVEL runs for up to a year of typical daily use on a single 9V battery, has 16 powerful built-in functions and a PC Serial Port.
With tens of thousands sold worldwide since 1996, a one year warranty (two year pro-rata on hydro-pneumatics), why not join the measurement revolution? Now you can enter real world of the 21st Century with the affordable ZIPLEVEL PRO-2000 and save time, reduce errors and cut costs.
ZIPLEVEL Product Overview
KEYS TO ITS POWER
- TRUE ONE-PERSON OPERATION
- DISPLAYS ELEVATIONS DIRECTLY WITH 0.2mm PRECISION
- ?SEES? AROUND OR OVER VISUAL OBSTRUCTIONS
- SETUP VERTICAL RANGE IS EQUIVALENT OF A 12m ROD & 6m TRIPOD
- MEASURES OVER ANY ELEVATION OR DISTANCE ON EARTH WITHOUT CALCULATIONS
- BUILT JOB-SITE RUGGED & NEVER NEEDS FACTORY CALIBRATION
- HAS NUMEROUS POWERFUL BUILT-IN FUNCTIONS & PC INTERFACE
POWERFUL BUILT-IN FUNCTIONS
- AUTO-OFF ? Shuts unit off after 4 min. without movement or key presses to preserve battery.
- HOLD ? Freezes the display if not in view ? also used with other functions.
- ZERO ? Sets display to read zero at a reference ? the same as setting the target on a rod.
- SCALE ? For readings in fractional or decimal meters.
- RES ? For faster, less precise rough readings.
- MARK ? Lets you sound levelling or limit tones to supplement the display.
- RECORD ? Gives Average, Minimum or Maximum of any number of readings.
- CAL ? Calibrates accuracy of vertical readings ? like calibrating a rod.
- TEMP ? Displays ambient temperature ? useful in concrete work or with adhesives.
- ADDER ? Adds case dimension for inside readings.
- CARRY ? Allows unlimited ranges without tabulation or calculation.
- ELEVATION ? For setting readings in sea level elevation at a known survey monument.
- RECORD DATA ? Stores up to 137 readings for later recall.
- INSPECT/DUMP ? View stored data or dump to PC for tables, profiles, 3D or Topo maps.
- MONITOR ? Logs data on a PC to monitor levels of tanks, lakes or streams.
KEY FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- SETUP/PACK-UP TIME: Typically less than 30 seconds to unpack, zero and read.
- RANGES: 12M vertical by 60M horizontal circle ? unlimited ranges in CARRY function.
- TYPICAL ISOTHERMAL ACCURACY: Greater of 0.2mm or 0.15% of measured elevation.
- TEMP. RANGE: -30°C to 70°C operating; -40°C to 70°C storage.
- DROP RESISTANCE: 1.5m for Measurement Module or 0.9m for Base Unit onto concrete.
- WATER RESISTANCE: Can be lightly rinsed with a hose but cannot be immersed.
- 9V BATTERY LIFE: 1 year of typical daily use.
- MEMORY LIFE: Saves latest data and settings indefinitely even without a battery.
- PC SERIAL PORT: IR output for optional PC Serial Interface cable.
- UNIPOD LENGTH: 38.1cm to a calibrated 121.9cm
- WEIGHT: 5.50 kg total weight; 0.45 kg for the Measurement Module.
- SIZE: 40.6cm x 26.7cm x 19.1 cm for Base Unit; 9.5cm x 12.1cm x 4.5cm for Measurement Module with boot.
- WARRANTY: One year parts & labour for mfg. defects; 2 year prorated for hydro-pneumatic parts & labour.