Fault Finding / Cable Length Measurement TDR
Accurately finds cable length, impediment in the cable and conditions at the end of every wire in your data, power, or communications/video system
up to 1000 Metres.
With the complexity of today’s electrical, data, voice and video signal carrying systems, you need a tool that is fast, accurate and easy to use to see down the wire and show the exact conditions that exist. Snap Shot™ is that tool. Made in America with American technology, Snap Shot™ is the new 21st century tool for testing every type of cable in any industry. Advanced Spread Spectrum TDR technology works in all wire environments and is immune to voltage, current, or data stream disruptions. See the true picture of your wiring and cable systems with Snap Shot™ today.
- Works on energized cables
- Finds cable length or distance to fault from one end
- Measures cable distance on spool
- Accuracy of 1% or better
- Calibrates NVP values
- Internal memory for storing most used NVP values
- Large backlit LCD display
- Built-in tone generator for cable tracing & identification
- Loop test for continuous testing
- Displays length reading in feet or meters
- Auto-off to preserve battery life